- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, Miami University, Magna Cum Laude, 2013
- Associative Awareness Technique, Level II, 2017
- Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition Clinical Rotation, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, 2016
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinical Rotation, Cincinnati Children’s, 2015
- Biomechanics Internship, Columbus Fitness Consultants, 2013-2016
- Senior Level Personal Trainer, Columbus Fitness Consultants, 2013-2016
- Club Volleyball Coach and Instructor, Borderline Volleyball Club, 2010-2013
- Schoenstatt Covenant of Love, April 2017
- Schoenstatt Home Shrine Dedication, August 2017
- CCD and Bible Study Catechist, Archdiocese of Cincinnati and Diocese of Columbus, 6 years
- Cleveland Divine Mercy Conference: Medicine, Bioethics, and Spirituality, 2018
- Encounter Conference, Toledo, 2019
- Unbound Seminar, Dayton, 2019
Working in physical therapy and fitness have always been a great fit for me. I love working side by side patients to get them healthier and back to doing what they love. Yet I see so many patients struggle not only with their pain, but also with stress, anxiety, self-image, and unhappiness. Before I started Victress, I saw too many patients after it was too late- after surgery and chronic disease had lay claim to their life and quite literally, their limbs. As my own spiritual life grew, I began to see how many patients were restless, desperate for truth, love, and healing. I couldn’t get over this vision of treating the body AND the soul. After years of prayer and thought, Victress was formed to heal your pain and feed your soul.
I am a physical therapist, personal trainer, and spiritual director. I earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy from The Ohio State University in 2016. I have clinical experience in outpatient physical therapy at Cincinnati Children’s, Nationwide Children’s, and Orlando, FL. I have over 5 years of personal training experience including a biomechanics internship with Columbus Fitness Consultants. I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Miami University, magna cum laude. At Miami I was a three year captain for the volleyball team where I played against National Championship Teams and traveled to Europe.
My husband and I have led Bible Study at our parish in McCartyville, Ohio for over 5 years. We also teach catechism classes for high school students. Despite what you might hear from cradle Catholics, I loved going to Catholic grade school (St. Christopher in Vandalia, Ohio) and high school (Chaminade-Julienne in Dayton, Ohio). I truly enjoyed leading and organizing Mass and retreats like Kairos. Although the seeds were well planted, it wasn’t until after college that God’s love truly penetrated my heart.
And now, I strive every day to live out my vocation first as a wife and mother to our two sons, Simon and Benedict, as I work to answer God’s call to serve others.
It gives me great pleasure to serve you and your family. Don’t let pain and chronic disease rob you of the joy God wants to give you!